If you often travel for business, your list of things to pack should be a bit different than most people’s.
There are just some things that every business traveler should have with them while they’re on the go. Here are a few things Business Insider suggests you pack up for your next business trip.
- Wireless earbuds. If you haven’t tried going wireless as a business traveler, you’re missing out. Over-ear headphones, whether they’re wireless or not, are great for sound quality. Despite that, wireless earbuds are amazing when it comes to saving space.
- A foldable Bluetooth keyboard. This is another great way to save space while ensuring you have a simple way to get your work done when you need to. Wires aren’t great for business travelers because they take up too much space and are bound to get tangled up and damaged at some point.
- A battery pack. This one is rather simple, but when you’re on the go it’s important to have a decent charger that can keep your devices charged.
- Performance work wear. Try to pick attire that you don’t need to worry too much about taking care of. Wrinkle-free business attire is certainly worth buying if you need to travel for business often.
- Fast pass for airport security. Business travelers have to move quickly, but modern airports are a huge pain. Business travelers can apply for TSA Pre-Check and programs like CLEAR to ensure much shorter wait times at airports.
- Expandable carry-on bags. Getting a carry-on bag that can be expanded to fit all your clothes can make the difficulties of constant travel easier to handle.
- A travel pillow. Flying can be uncomfortable, so it’s important to come prepared with the one item that makes sleeping on a plane so much easier.
- A travel wallet. Organizing the documents and cards that you need while you’re traveling makes every step of a business trip so much easier.
- An unlimited data plan. Unlimited mobile data just makes everything easier in the fast-moving modern world.
- Comfortable work shoes. If you travel for business often, comfort will be important at every step of your journey.
- Hand sanitizer. The world is a very dirty place and if you travel often you’ll be exposed to everything that lurks in international airports and other places.