Landing your first entry level job after college is no small feat.
Here are tips that can send you on your way to employment!
1. Treat your job search like a full-time job. You should spend time sending out resumes and making calls.
2. Your online presence matters. Your social media portrayal says a lot about you.
3. Develop your networking skills. Meet people and keep your profiles up to date.
4. Don’t assume blind submissions won’t be read. The key is to apply early for those positions.
5. Do your research. Prepare for interviews by learning about the company.
6. Play up relevant skills to the job. Spotlight that you are a team player or any other skill you possess.